Products & Care
We carry two types of lenses: TAC Tri Acetate Cellulose (Shell) and Nylon (Cracker, Mercury):
1. TAC Polarized lenses not only reduce reflections and enhance contrast, but also feature superior visual and polarization clarity. Its professional coating efficiently blocks nearly 100% harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers (UV400), eliminating distortion and dizziness. These lenses are astonishingly thin (0.7mm), light-weighted, and highly impact-resistant.
2. Nylon lenses are more environmentally friendly than polycarbonate lenses with minimized production impact. They are notably light, flexible, resistant, and guarantee better optical quality. In addition, its mechanical strength provides high impact shockproof and high elasticity for excellent shape maintenance.
1. Avoid contact with chemical liquids such as sunblock, hairspray, hand sanitizer to prevent frames from rusting and distorting.
2. Never leave your frames inside the car as the temperature or direct heat can cause damage.
3. Avoid cleaning them with soap or other detergents that contain alkaline. When cleaning the lenses, use our microfiber cleaning cloth that comes with your purchase.
4. Refrain from placing the frames with the lenses facing down to avoid scratches.
5. Store your frames properly inside our protective pouch when not wearing them to prevent damage.
We use surgical-grade stainless steel frames known for their high formability and exceptional corrosion resistance. These rust-free frames weigh only 15 grams of ultra-light stainless steel, built with the most advanced screw-free hinges designed for better appearance, durability, and extra lightweight.
All sunglasses have UV400 lenses, which blocks 99 to 100% of UV light, including UVA and UVB rays.
Our sunglasses fold into just half the size of an iPhone, with a thickness of 13.3mm, and 56.5mm x 86.5mm in height x length.
Shipping & Returns
We currently offer free standard shipping to the United States, Canada, Australia, UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, Mexico, and Singapore. The estimated delivery time is between 10~15 business days.
Tracking status will only be updated once the parcel arrives in the destination country. Roughly 7 business days after you receive order confirmation.
Policies on duties and tariffs differ in different countries. It is the customers' responsibility to pay the required taxes and fees of your local government.
The price on our website does not include customs duty and tariffs. For detailed local duties and tariffs information, please kindly consult your local customs office.
We offer 30 days return/replacement service if the products are in good condition. For more details, please check Shipping & Returns Policy.
We provide standard FREE SHIPPING on all orders to available countries.
Orders & Confirmation
You may track your order on the Track My Order page.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. Roughly 7 business days after you receive order confirmation, simply use the tracking number provided to track your parcel online for the latest delivery information.
If your order has not been processed, you can change the order information within 2 hours after completing payment, via emailing our customer service with your order number and the correct information you want to change to. However, if your order has already been processed, we cannot change any information.
If your order has not been processed, you can cancel the order within 2 hours after completing payment, via emailing our customer service with your order number, contact info, and reasons to cancel.
Please contact our customer service with your order number and picture of received items within 7 days upon parcel arrives.